1. Central MN Realty collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with Central MN Realty, Central MN Realty’s affiliates, or others; and
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency.
2. Central MN Realty does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. Central MN Realty may share all the information that it collects, as described above, with its affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
4. Central MN Realty may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on its behalf or to other financial institutions with whom it has joint marketing agreements:
- Information received from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with Central MN Realty, Central MN Realty’s affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
5. Central MN Realty restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Central MN Realty maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.